14 Lines to Live By
"People are like stained glass windows.They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within"
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
- No man is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry.
- Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
- They say love hides behind every corner, then I must be walking in circles.
- A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
- The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
- Never frown, even when your are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- Don't waste your time on a someone, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
- Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
- Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
- There's always going to be people that hurt you, so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
- Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try, and know someone else and expect them to know you.
- Don't try so hard; the best things come when you least expect them to.